Please fill out the form below
Use of the Site
You may use the Site and it’s Content for your personal purposes. You may copy or download the Content of the Site, provided that you maintain the Copyright, Trademark or related notices in the Content. No right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you, whether as a result of downloading such Content or otherwise. Except as authorized by this Agreement, you may not use, alter, copy, distribute, transmit, or derive another work from any Content obtained from the Site.
If you register to become an IA Architects member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You will not input or upload to the Site any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate the Site. You agree not to:
- publish, post, upload, distribute or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or otherwise make available any Content that in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- publish, post, upload, distribute or otherwise make available any Content that contains software viruses, spyware or any other software, files or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- add contributions containing languages other than English. IA Architects reserves the right to remove those contributions;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store personal data about others, including email addresses;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- create an inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) screen name;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations.
You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) IA Architects does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available on IA Architects. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available on IA Architects, you grant IA Architects the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you. IA Architects reserves the right to remove any Content from the Site at any time and for any reason.
IA Architects welcomes feedback regarding ideas that will help satisfy user’s needs and feedback can be provided through the “Contact us” area on the Site. By sending us your comments and ideas, you acknowledge that (1) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (2) IA Architects is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (3) IA Architects will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments and ideas in any manner it chooses.
IA Architects will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site and Services are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Site and/or Services will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment. Every reasonable step will be taken by IA Architects to minimize such disruption where it is within IA Architects’s reasonable control. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER IA ARCHITECTS NOR THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, DISCONTINUANCE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, YOUR USER CONTENT (AS DEFINED HEREIN) OR OTHER CONTENT.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.