What Is Terms of Service
Terms of Service Introduction
Terms of Service Welcome to Indoor.pk is Islamic marketplace for services offered by its users. The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your use of the Indoor.pk website, including any content, functionality and services offered on indoor.pk (the “Website”), by Islamic Nation Development of Origination.
Our website is offered and available to users who are 15 years of age. If you are under 15 year of age, you may not use our website or services. By using our website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements and conditions. If you don’t meet all of these requirements and conditions, you must not use the website.
The Customer Care team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Contacting our Customer Care team can be referred here.
The Terms Key
Indoor Jobs are services available on our website.
Sellers are users who provide and offered services by Indoor Jobs on our website.
Buyers are users who buy services on our website.
Indoor Job Page is where the seller can describe their Indoor Job and the Indoor Job’s terms, and the buyer can buy the Indoor Job and place an order.
Indoor Job Extras are optional services offered on top of the Seller’s Indoor Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Indoor Job Multiples are optional quantities of unique orders from the seller’s Indoor Job.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a seller can create in response to specific requirements or needs of a buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Indoor Job Page.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Indoor Job.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on our website.
Revenue is the money who Sellers earn from completed orders on our website.
Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for Sellers to withdraw or use to buy Indoor Jobs.
Shopping Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled orders or Indoor promotions to be used for buying Indoor Jobs.
- Only registered users may purchase and sell on Indoor. Registration is free.
- Indoor Jobs on Indoor may be offered at a base starting from Rs. 500/- Some Indoor Jobs are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the seller.
- Buyers pay in advance to place an order to Indoor.
- Orders are buying through the Order button on a seller’s Indoor Job page or a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the buying section here.
- The Sellers fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on regular basis or without any cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ Rating status.
- The Sellers gain here account statuses (Levels) upon their performance. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices by Extras Indoor Jobs.
- Users may not offer and accept payments using any method other than placing an order through our website.
- The Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Indoor Job page. Note: some Indoor Jobs charge additional payments (Indoor Job Extras).
- Our site retains the right to use all published delivered works for website marketing and promotion needs.
The Sellers -Basics
- The sellers make or post Indoor Jobs on our website to allow Buyers to buy their services.
- The sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in additional to their Indoor Jobs.
- The order you sell and complete accredits your account with net revenue of 90% of the purchase amount.
- Indoor accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for details of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s here Shopping Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal by the following a safety clearance period of 14 working days after the completed order. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue by the period of 7 working days after completed order.
- The sellers may not promote Indoor Jobs or any Indoor content via the AdWords platform.
- The sellers may withdraw their revenues using Indoor’s withdrawal options at the withdrawal Page.
- The seller’s rating is calculated upon the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced seller levels.
- For security reason, indoor may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraud or illicit activity. This may come as security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Indoor accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- The sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST otherwise, which may apply to them depending on location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Indoor Job price shown on the Indoor Job page is inclusive of all taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- The sellers are allowed to post or create amount of active Indoor Jobs based on their Level status.
- 5 Indoor Jobs for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Indoor Jobs for Level 1 Sellers.
- 15 Indoor Jobs for Level 2 Sellers.
- 20 Indoor Jobs for Top Rated Sellers.
- Indoor Jobs offered/provided on our website are User Generated Content.
- Indoor Jobs may be removed by Indoor for violations Terms and conditions of Service, which may include the following violations and materials:
- The Illegal/fake or Fraud services.
- Copyright issues Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms and conditions of service reported by our customer care help here
- The Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Indoor Jobs
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Indoor Jobs
- The Indoor Jobs misleading to the buyers
- The Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Indoor Jobs that are removed for violations may the suspension of the seller’s account on our website.
- Indoor Jobs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Indoor Jobs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and user misconduct.
- Indoor Jobs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Indoor Job description and requirements box. Indoor Jobs containing websites promoting content, which violates Indoor’s, will be removed.
- Indoor Jobs are required to have an appropriate Indoor Job image related to the service offered. An upload two extra Indoor Job images are present to all Sellers.
- Indoor Jobs may contain an approved Indoor Job Video uploaded by the Indoor Job management tools available on our website.
- Statement on the Indoor Job Page that undermines or circumvents these Terms and conditions of Service is prohibited or ignored.
- Eligible Indoor Jobs and Sellers may price their Indoor Jobs at a base price $5. Base prices on Indoor Jobs can be set to $5, $25, $50, and $100.
Our website is helping Sellers lever their skills and experience. We offer to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. If they deliver on time and maintain high quality services and ratings, Indoor may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Indoor Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance, Experience and reputation. Advancement in Levels is updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a seller are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- The sellers who cannot maintain or manage their high quality service, experience in result drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, less quality of service warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with Extra benefits, including offering Indoor Jobs for higher prices by our website.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Indoor editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain use to over extensive features than previous, including exclusive use to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Indoor to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection are kept. Our website also retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. Top Rated Sellers, who can’t maintain their high quality service by a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms and conditions, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Indoor Sellers have use to several exclusive tools that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- The sellers can also send Custom Offers own specific requirements or needs of a buyer.
- Custom Offers are described by the seller with the description of the service, the price and the expected time to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page by chat.
- Project Objects/Target:
- Custom Offers above $100 may include up to three project milestones. Each object is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- A milestone is complete after it is delivered by the seller and then received by the buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as completed if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the order will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled considered.
- When the milestone is delivered, Buyers may choose to either continue with the order or pay for the next object, or to stop the order. Please note that if you choose to stop the order, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled considered.
- Indoor anywhere is a feature that allows Sellers to send Custom Offers outside of Indoor.
- Services offered by Indoor Anywhere must comply with our.
- Users approaching and buying from Indoor Anywhere offer that are not already members of Indoor, will be required to register with Indoor to place an order.
- Sellers are required to deliver proof of completion of services in the order page.
- Communication for handling orders should be performed on website, through the order page. Users who engage and communicate off of Indoor will not be protected by our.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
The services on Indoor are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Indoor Jobs, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Indoor Jobs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Indoor Job only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers, who buy Indoor Jobs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
- Indoor does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems on shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- The services on Indoor can be printed and physically delivered (Business Cards, Canvas/Poster Prints, T-Shirts, Flyers, Stationery, etc.).
- Important: Buyers, who offer the Printing Services that require physical delivery, will be asked to give a shipping address.
- You can use the Printing Services for delivered work, to which you own all right, title, and interest. Such delivered work must not contain any libelous or otherwise illegal content, and does not actually or potentially infringe or misappropriate the copyright, trademark, or proprietary or intellectual property right of any person. You can report any claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement in accordance with our Intellectual Property claims procedures that can be reviewed here.
- Upon completion of a Printing Order, Buyer will receive a confirmation email containing a Printing Order ID as well as the specific details of the Printing Order.
- Users can contact Indoor’s customer Care department for assistance here.
- You can withdraw your revenue; you must have an account with at least one of Indoor’s withdrawal methods.
- Your Indoor profile can be associated with only one account from each Indoor withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Indoor profile.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Indoor Order system.
- Our website retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for indoor marketing and promotional needs.
- Buyers may request a specific require service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on indoor must be an allowed service on our website.
- The buyers pay Indoor to create an order from a seller’s Indoor Job page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button on the site.
- The buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements or needs, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the website.
- Indoor Jobs may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically convert to your next purchase.
- We may charge buyers in their local currency. Buyers should note, however, that the Indoor Jobs’ local pricing is derived from converting their original PKR price and, therefore, local currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the website. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer care here.
The buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as GST) depending on their location and any applicable law, in addition to the Indoor Job price shown on the Indoor Job page.
The buyers accept that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements or needs applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the website are the net amounts that will be paid to Indoor following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
Orders – Basics
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Indoor order number (#IN).
- The sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button according to the service that was purchased and placed on their Indoor Job.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms and conditions of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller status.
- An order is completed after the order is Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically completed if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the website, users can contact Indoor’s Customer care department for assistance here.
- When a buyer orders a Indoor Job, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the website while logged into the account.
- The sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Indoor Jobs. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller’s rating status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Indoor will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to website usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller’s rating status.
- The buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the seller’s description on their Indoor Job page or they do not match the requirements/needs sent to the seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Indoor’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms and conditions of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Indoor platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Indoor platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Indoor Job page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a seller’s Live Portfolio on their Indoor Job page if the buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or details required to complete the Indoor Job’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is unremarkable.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review (or 14 days for Indoor Jobs with shipping). If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is completed. No new reviews may be added to an order completed after 30 days.
- The sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations or understanding.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settlement conflicts one another themselves. If any reason this failure or unsuccessful after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the website, users can contact us. For more information here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on our website, when eligible, by Customer care or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms and conditions of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a buyer or seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the website’s dispute resolution feature to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Indoor reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the website.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Indoor Job and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason on site.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the seller’s Indoor Job and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed by the Order page while the order is delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements or needs by using the Request Revisions button are not allowed.
- Indoor encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Indoor to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer care team based on a number of factors, including violations to our, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Indoor delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer care team, up to 14 days after the order is completed.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Indoor Job page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality and experience received.
- The buyers must use Indoor Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting care Support. Customer care will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of our website.
- Any non-permitted usage of Indoor encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer care team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Indoor’s Terms
- Indoor Customer care team will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after the buyer submits their requirements/needs and before the seller delivers on our website)
- The seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is considered as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Indoor user due to violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is considered as complete)
- The seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer care team.
- The seller requests optional payments, on or off the Indoor platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is completed and before the 14 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- The buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the seller’s Indoor Job page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- Indoor Customer care will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Active Orders (after the buyer submits their requirements/needs and before the seller delivers on our website)
- Indoor does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Indoor. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer care team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer care team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any service fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the service fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
User Conduct and Protection
Indoor enables people throughout the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service. they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Indoor reflect the diversity of an expanding Indoor Job economy. Members of the Indoor community communicate and engage through orders, social media.
Indoor maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of our website. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on our website.
To report a violation of our , User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contacts our Customer care team here.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Indoor in order to circumvent the Indoor messaging system is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Indoor does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- Indoor does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the website.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on our website.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The Indoor marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Indoor reviews cases of payment provider chargeback’s and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Indoor will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers.
- Users may report Indoor Jobs to Customer care that may be in violation of Indoor’s based on the reported Indoor Job’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms and conditions of Service. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the website. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing seller statuses.
Adult Services & Pornography – Indoor does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Indoor should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Indoor condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Indoor takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our user’s privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish other people’s private and confidential details. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Indoor will not be protected by our .
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Indoor for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Indoor community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Indoor’s are cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Indoor. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Indoor accounts.
- Indoor reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Indoor’s Terms may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Indoor.
- Users who have violated our Terms is Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Indoor’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Indoor’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Indoor Customer care.
- Indoor may make changes to its Terms a Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Indoor will make a new copy of the terms the service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Indoor after the date on which the have changed, Indoor will treat your use as acceptance of the updated.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Indoor by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Indoor does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Indoor is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Indoor Jobs, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Indoor Jobs service offers.
By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on Indoor. Sellers advertising their Indoor Job online must comply with laws and of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Indoor Job and may lead to the suspension of seller’s account.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the buyer.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Indoor, including Indoor Job texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Indoor for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is”. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.